Saturday, March 10, 2007

Scooter Pie






































So, Scooter Pie has been topless for a week! No, not me, the real Scooter Pie, but the awesome Jeep ScutrPi! And as this is my first time trying to upload pics, sorry if it goes awry, but here are some from our first paddle and our first Florida party!! Our new friend Scottie Eggs, who you see






in the kayak pic next to Wayne, came to Wayne's birthday party tonight with his gal, Melissa. Scott took us on a great paddle, albeit somewhat like the first time Jimmy and Jay took us cross country skiing...we were so ready to be back...I made some awesome mango margaritas, if I do say so myself... the reason we're here, Shane the 6'7" dude in the party pics is the recruiter that found Wayne, our wonderful realtor Julie Evans, JEvans520@aol.com, came over with Tony, a very personable private investigator, our terrific neighbors Pete and Carol came over...sorry I got these way out of order, but I'm pooped...Will fix tomorrow if I've left anything out...nite nite










l

1 comment:

My Pic Mania said...

I'll be getting my resume and new online portfolio ready in the next few months... You're having too much fun down there... and promoting the area too well...