Monday, March 19, 2007

north

Perhaps we'll have a north and south blog for a month? I got back this afternoon at 2ish. Our wonderful friend John Cox picked me up at the airport for which I'm so grateful. It is the one year anniversary of his dear sweet ladyfriend's (Pat) passing whose company we always enjoyed, and it is a rough day for him. The flights were okay, almost got bumped off the first one and the second one was sort of bumpy!!

I was feeling like I needed to reconnect here, so I had Mary Lou and Wayne, John, Steve, and Willis over for wine and cheese. Mike and Kate stopped by briefly. It feels good to be back to the familiar, yet I miss Wayne, the warmth, and the beautiful colors of the sky, water, flora, and fauna. I especially miss the palm trees (but not more than Wayne)!

Looking forward to sushi with "la belle jeune fille, Vickie, demain"

Bon soir!

5 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

Hey Susan!
Looking forward to sushi tonight!
Bonsoir s'ecrit en un mot :) Le reste est parfaitement ecrit, meme si je ne suis pas d'accord avec le contenu!
Grosses bises!

Regina said...

Susan,
Je ne sais pas? Je suis fatigue!
all of this talk about the sun and palms makes me crave the beach!

It was 83 last week, and for Nate's party, in the 20's. I stayed home and had martini's with my 89 year old Irish lass of a mommy, (I am 100 % Irish too...) and did not go to Nate's either. Too cold! I was not on his invitation either, but thanked him for leaving me out! ugh! pics are nasty. I did sent corned beef, cabbage and mashers (potatoes) to the event with Carroll. Even HE was cold. Miss you and hope you enjoy you life every single day.
Regina

My Pic Mania said...

Ok so it was awesome to see Susan last night. She's got this beautiful tan on and I'm telling you, it's not the fake one you get at the salon and it's not spray paint either... Makes me so jealous...

Nathan Arizona said...

You guys were all invited I just ran out of pictures with the right hand gestures to include you in the photoshop! I did not think people would get so bent out of shape!!!! Kathy is a wuss! The Irish would be quite disappointed at the wussies who backed out because of the cold! My favorite French woman came and I gave her extra Koozie cups and stickers to give to people who showed appropriate remorse for their wrong doings!!! Atleast her liver was Irish for a day! Zeke you left your local women and your cd's at my house!

My Pic Mania said...

Jeezzzzzzz I didn't see that Nate wrote something... Gave all the koozies and stickers to Susan but one set I kept to remind me of the F-cold weather that some others didn't want to brave... alcohol and fire is all you need though to keep you warm! I don't have Irish blood but the russian part of me kicks in when needed...