Saturday, March 10, 2007

contest

Okay, now I see what it takes to get you who are keeping tabs on us, but not posting comments, to post! So, maybe we should start a contest, whadyathink? For the most prevalent poster (I think Vickie is winning so far, but to be fair we'd have to start counting from now), how's about a plane ticket to come see us?? Haven't really run this by Wayne yet, so it's not official, just in the idea stages ; )

Going kayaking for the first time today. Have to take the Trooper to a public landing, but I can't wait! I'm having withdrawals....Wayne checked for me yesterday, alligators do not like saltwater. YIPPEE!! The IntraCoastal is gator free!!

We are having the three people we know over for a Birthday Party for Wayne this afternoon!! Won't be like our usual parties at Georgetown or the beach, but it's a start. Will take some pictures and post them tomorrow on his actual day!

Have a great weekend everyone! Color me on the IntraCoastal....

5 comments:

Jim Baugh said...

HAPPY B DAY WAYNE DADDY!!!!!!!!

Hey, I will try to post more, but if I win, pass it on to the next in line, you know, the plane ticket.
The Vette is faster. Fur sure, I will be there before the airlines.

Commin in the AWV Next month, will stop by and see ya. You got a futon ready fur me???
LETMEKNOW

JB

Roger S said...

Seein' as how yer back in the saddle again, I have the perfect birthday gift. It'll be headin' your way soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNER!!!!!

My Pic Mania said...

I'm sure I can win this one... I'm online all day...

My Pic Mania said...

Happy B-day Wayne!

My Pic Mania said...

I'll be coming down regardless... Can't wait!