Wednesday, April 25, 2007

weeee're baaaacckkk


Howdy, just a quick note to let you know that everything's good and after a weekend at the hospital, we're back to having fun and enjoying the sun!! We're heading over to the Blue Anchor tonight to meet a couple that Wayne met while I was gone. Really looking forward to it, they sound like cool folks and you know I love the BA.

Sandy (the frog) seems to have moved on, at least temporarily. Oh yeah, I ordered a hammock stand while I was away and put it together Monday. Carolyn and Jimmy gave us a hammock many moons ago and I've been dying to try it out. So, here it is. It looks much better with me in it!!!

Wayne had a blast with Frank, Dana, and Mary. I told him Mary probably looked like that painting "The Scream" by Munch by the time she left. I don't think she realized how much Wayne can talk!! (Just kidding, honey, love you)


Okay, gotta go outside and enjoy this beautiful day! Hope it's pretty where you are.

1 comment:

KATHRYN said...

So glad to see the blog back in business! And to hear that Wayne is doing well and that you two are back doing fun things! I just got in from a Girls Night Out, and it was a blast as usual, at Bottega's, talking about our summer plans for the beach, etc. Getting me excited! Can't wait!