Thursday, April 5, 2007

oh boy!!


I can't wait till tomorrow, Wayne'll be here at 7:45! It's gonna be a quick trip, but it'll be so great to see him. We're looking forward to a fun filled Easter weekend.


Last Saturday I took my art class to the Chrysler Museum and then we had lunch at Freemason Abbey. It was really fun, there's a great Spanish exhibit there now. Here's a picture of all of us at lunch. My friend Nancy went with me to see some art and keep me company as my honey ususally goes, she's the first on the left there.

I hope to hear from Vicki, Chantal, or Lili today...am anxious for the latest news about Maryvonne. Sure feels like a special Easter this year, a bit more poignant than previous ones!! Hope you all have a good one.

5 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

Hi guys,
It's about 6PM and we just got back from the hospital. Mom has been transfered to Cardiology and is slowly unhooked from all the tubes she's been on. They took the oxygen out today but is still having some breezing difficulties. Nothing too abnormal considering where she's coming from. The chief cardiologist came and examined her, asked a ton of questions and talked to us afterwards. So she's recommending transfering her to Rennes the sooner she is safely transportable for a 2h trip. She recommends the defibrilator surgery for now as it is the only thing that can prevent what happened last Friday. So this is something that will be scheduled very soon. Tonight we can sleep better than the past few days. Klaus should be arriving any minute now with Gini. He'll be here until Tuesday :)
Hope all of you are safe and we wish you a wonderful Easter.
See you soon,
Vickie.

Florida Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Florida Susan said...

Thank you for the update, Vickie. Please keep us posted over the next few days. So glad Klaus is coming, give him a big hug for us. Have a great Easter!

Jim Baugh said...

Hey wb & sb!!
Just talked to Desiree, we will be in Delray not this Thursday, but the next, so a week from this Thursday. She has good friends that lives only a coulple of blocks from you, she was there last night as a matter of fact. So, I want al of us to meet at the hotel for drinks, then walk to dinner somehwere. We will have a blast, you are going to like her a lot.
Hey take care bud, hope your flight was god back last night
Jim B

Florida Susan said...

Hey JB, not sure that's gonna work for me, I'll be just getting in at 3:30 that afternoon and don't know how tired I'll be. But definitely give us a call...