Sunday, April 1, 2007

unbelievable

You'll never believe what happened yesterday. I was walking down the boardwalk in Virginia Beach, missing Wayne and the kitties, feeling really blue and I noticed some commotion up ahead. There were tons of people at like a beach blanket bingo party, all dressed in 50s beachwear and lights everywhere. It was pretty warm here yesterday, so I was wearing some white peddle pusher type things and this blue and white striped tee shirt. Anyway, so I wandered down closer and this guy grabbed me and said, "You're late" and he threw a beach towel at me and pushed me toward the steps. So, I was a bit confused, but I just went with it and headed down the stairs to join the party. Well, turns out they were filming a scene from an upcoming movie, with some younger stars I really didn't recognize and I'd just become an extra!! Anyway, the director thought I did such a good job that he got my name and number for his next pic. A star is born!! Let's see, what's today, oh yeah, I remember it's April Fool's ; )

2 comments:

KATHRYN said...

You really had me going there, Susan! I just got out of the hot tub with Fabio and decided to check out your blog. I was really believing it! Happy April Fool's Day to you, too! LOL!

Florida Susan said...

Hi Kathy, glad you and Fab had fun in the tub!! Happy AFD!!