Monday, May 14, 2007

pics







Hi there, finally got some pictures up. Happy belated Mothers' Day to everyone. As Carolyn said, Kathy, that was such an appropriate photo for Mom's Day!!

Our nephew's (Billy) 30th birthday is this Friday and I painted him something special, but I'm not sure if he looks at the blog or not, so I'll post the picture of his present later!!
The lizard is the one I did, the three martini glasses Wayne picked out yesterday at a local art gallery, and the tree with the people in the fields is the Haitian one we bought the other night.

2 comments:

Florida Susan said...

Kathy, forgot to mention in the post that the martini paintings remind us of the martini clock you gave us for our wedding!!

KATHRYN said...

Oh, yeah! I remember that clock! I'm glad you like it. I do like those martini pics too! Missed you guys at the Exleys!