Thursday, May 10, 2007


Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wayne! Waves aren't too bad in DB these days I see! I can't wait to come down... Well, got some very good news today! Mom is going home for the week-end!!!! I am driving Chantal and Rob to the airport tomorrow afternoon and they will be there Saturday night! The dining room is now set up with hospital bed and all. Wheelchair is also there to help but she made her first few steps yesterday! With some help obviously but still! We hope she's going to get stronger once they get the anemia under control. Speech is still very difficult but hey, after all the stuff she had to go through the past 6 weeks, that's quite alright in my book.

So I think that's all for now! Can't wait for the week-end, it's been a long week at work...

Take care!

~ Vickie ~

4 comments:

KATHRYN said...

So glad to hear the good news about your mom! I know you are relieved about that. Have a great weekend! The weather is fabulous!

My Pic Mania said...

Thanks Kathy! I have a gazillion things to do by wednesday and not enough time to do it! I hope to be able to squeeze in some yard work if the weather stays good! Have a great week-end too!
~ Vickie ~

Florida Susan said...

Vickie, so happy to hear the news of your Mom. Can't wait to see you in September!!

Carolyn said...

So happy to hear your Mom's going home, Vickie. What a wild roller coaster you and your family have been on!