Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Young Nathan Heads South and Olivia Has a Birthday



Wednesday morning, June 25th, Young Nathan Jr. headed South from Lexvegas to Atlanta - then on to Southern Florida - and pulled into Riviera Beach on Friday Afternoon. When I got home, he and Susan were on the balcony having a beer and relaxing. Lockheed Martin was having a party at the Tiki Bar - free eats - free drinks - so we headed over. We had a fun time. The next day was Saturday - Nathan and I headed to Delray Beach - male bonding thing - headed to the beach and spent the day under the Beach Service umbrella and in the surf. Back home and the three of us hit the pool. It was great seeing Nate again. Then Sunday was Olivia's Birthday, and we had planned to go snorkeling then to Coconuts (another Tiki Bar) for lunch. The wind really blew out the snorkeling part - ocean was rough and visibility was maybe 8 feet. We packed up and went to Coconuts to celebrate Olivia's Birthday. Sunday Evening was Reggae Night at the Waterway Cafe. Olivia had planned her real party to be there - listening to a live Reggae Band and dancing. It was a great time. Sadly, Young Nathan Jr. had to pack up and head home for Vickie's big 4th of July Bash. We miss you amigo.



















































5 comments:

Nathan Arizona said...

What fun pics! I sure miss you guys already!!! I had an absolute fabulous weekend thanks to your wonderful hospitality! I loved catching up almost immediately and laughing or asses off! I was so glad to see you both so happy and in your elements. Glad you are o.k. we all worry so much when you guys are so far away! Susan thanks for the Mountain Dews that made my mornings! You both are so great! I really can't wait to FLY down soon to see you again!

Love and snorkel kisses!--Nate

My Pic Mania said...

yeah... for a river guy, looks like you like the beach ok... LOL
Glad you all had so much fun :)
Miss ya!
~ Vickie ~

Nathan Arizona said...

It is like I said... all rivers lead to the sea! Even a river man can enjoy conch fritters and drinking a Corona with lime with his best bud! It is water and it is all good! I will always yearn for the cool mountain streams! but I ain't complaining!!!

Florida Wayne said...

The feeling is mutual, Nate! It was so much fun just hanging out again - poppin a top with your new reefs - it's a long way from the Brigader - but, it some ways, it was only yesterday. Keep your snorkel up, and a little spit in your mask. Can't wait to see you again. Uncle Buck.

Graphis Operandi said...

Nathan it was really good to meet you!! It was a good time. Being a waterman [lakes, rivers, ocean] myself, I can relate... I do not descriminate, ha. I hope to see you again soon!