Monday, July 14, 2008

BON ANNIVERSAIRE, KATHY!!!



Or as we say here in France, sh** howdy it's your birthday! Oh, maybe I got that backwards ; ) Anyway, hope you have a great one and hope I got the date right, it's the one I have written down anyway...and since "Blast from the Past" is coming back around, thought I'd post some shots from last year, apparently the theme was "black and white". If anyone knows the theme for this year, please let me know, as I'll be there and definitely don't want to stand out like a sore thumb ; ) But enough about me...


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Kathy
Happy Birthday to you

Love and miss you, see you before too long...Have a great day!!

Susan

6 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

Susan could have found some pics without me on it for a change... jeez... BUT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time for your special day!
Love,
Vickie.

Florida Susan said...

Time to get over the pic thing, Vickie, just a fact of life now!! Hope you're having fun in France. Love ya.

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Kathy....
I hope you are having a good one!
Love you.

Nathan Arizona said...

Happy B-day Kathy! We all love you! Enjoy yourself! As far as Vickie and the pics... She's far too pretty to keep out of the limelight! I think we should start a Vickie blog!?!? That will be my birthday present to Kathy!

Hesperus said...

Happy Birthday Kathy....

Steve from Hampton

KATHRYN said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH to you all for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day . . had the day off from work, worked on a fun project at home, enjoyed a "spa pedicure" with Jenna this afternoon, had a wonderful dinner and movie at the theater with my two most favorite people in the whole world, Derek and Jenna, received a birthday card in the mail today from Jim and Carolyn, had a surprise Happy Birthday song via cell phone from Mary, Wayne and Susan from sunny Florida, and then was greeted by several birthday messages on the FOJ blog from several of my most favorite people in the world when I got home! WHEW! What could be better than that! All in all, a fantastic birthday! Nathan, the only problem with your "Vickie Blog" idea is that I need Vickie to set it up. Geez! Wayne, I looked for that gift card for the sports car and 2 years of gas, but gosh darn, it hasn't arrived yet. What would life be without you guys . . . NO FUN! Love you all!