Sunday, August 19, 2007

Richmond Party




So, the week-end in Richmond was absolutely fabulous! Gazillion Thanks to Jimmy and Carolyn for hosting us and also to Marie for dealing with 3 of us and allowing us to crash at her cute home! The flat is more hip than you can imagine and the pictures unfortunately don't show as much as I wanted... my batteries of course had to die on me... Anyways, it was a blast! Jimmy took me to Belle Island for some great site seeing. Beautiful place! We even got to see a raft getting stuck on a rock... The reunion was a lot of fun and wow, the bands were good! We danced all night and 2 days of heavy partying left me quite tired! I need a week to recover...










2 comments:

Florida Susan said...

Awesome shots, condo looks cool, wish I could see more of it...

Florida Susan said...

that was me susan that wrote that last comment!