Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Finding Whatever


There are several Palm Beach County Parks that provide underwater structure to attract tropical fish - The water is so clear with an abundance of tropical fish and coral reefs (haven't seen any sharks yet). Snorkeling is one of our new past-times here in Southern Florida. My graphics partner, Michael at Lockheed, is on the dive team and works at a dive shop - with his advice on equipment and a trip to the local dive shop, Susan and I are Jacques Cousteauing it on the weekends. Last Sunday, we hit Gulfstream Park and this week we are going to go to Peanut Island and then Ocean Reef Park. We joined some co-workers who have a Sunday snorkeling ritual. Olivia, Jennifer, and Sue took us to Gulfstream Park last weekend.



2 comments:

Florida Susan said...

Great entry honey! Love that shot of me, I don't look so fat! Could you please shoot me from that angle all the time?? I'm having so much fun with our new hobby...

My Pic Mania said...

Super cool hobby.. I'm jealous! It reminds me of a couple of trips when I went diving and snorkeling! One time in Costa Rica, one time in Key Largo! You are having too much fun down there! Weather is shitty here right now. We had a thunderstorm that came in last night and hopefully will cool us a little. It's been between 98 and 102 degrees all week!