Friday, April 18, 2008

Thank you, Mary Lou!


Dear Mary Lou,
I'm sorry I haven't written to tell you how much it meant to me to find a baggie full of your cookies on our doorstep in Hampton the day we were leaving. Your note made me feel so special. I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness. So, I hope it doesn't embarrass you that I'm doing it this way....I promise I will write again....soon. Thanks, too, to you and Wayne for including us in Morgan's birthday celebration at the Yacht Club. What a fun night!

With Much Love,
Susan

1 comment:

Florida Wayne said...

Georgetown is such fun. You cannot cross the parking lot without connecting with a neighbor and catching up on the latest. Always a warm feeling there. Thanks so much to Wayne and Mary Lou for including us in Morgan's Birthday celebration. You too are very special friends.