Wednesday, March 26, 2008

La visite de Vickie en Floride













Vickie Le Sellin came down to Florida for a long awaited visit and March displayed it's capricious side. Flirting with Sunshine, only ending up with tropical rains - but, warm temps. Then, Susan had to have emergency dental work - a partial root-canal - are we having fun yet? All in all we rallied, despite weather and extreme tooth problems - we all rallied. Our friends, Karen and Erik drove up from Lake Worth and we had Easter Sunday Brunch at the Sailfish Marina - played some pool at the condo - hit the hot tub - anything to keep Vickie from studying -. We laughed and enjoyed our time together. Hope you come back when it's sunny and hot. That will be in a couple of months.

8 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

LOL Wayne... Corrections on your title: "Vickie visite la Floride" or "La visite de Vickie en Floride".
You know me, regarless of weather conditions and other, I'll still have fun as long as I'm with my buddies! When you have the water all around, that's a definite HUGE plus! Thanks guys for having me! I'll be planning my next trip as soon as I can figure out my vacation status after my trip home this summer! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks back in VA.
Big hugs,
~ Vickie ~

Florida Wayne said...

Merci Vickie, you know my French is still pretty bad - but, I'm trying. We always have a good time with you no matter what the weather. Hope more of our friends from ol' Virginia can come down. We will be back to see Mom on her 84th Birthday in April.

Florida Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Yes, a bad weather day in paradise is still better than a good day in a cubical in West Point, VA!

Florida Susan said...

oh boy, two pictures of me in my bathrobe on the web now...at least I'm not pulling a Britney!

KATHRYN said...

WHAT! Is that 3 pictures of Miss Vickie on the internet now? Check it out quick before she deletes them! LOL

My Pic Mania said...

Yeah Kathy, all taken with my camera on top of it...
I totally agree with you Carolyn, the cube farm environment drives me crazy...

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this site will be famous among all blogging viewers,
due to it's good posts
http://geojabbers.com/index.php?q=node/331244/
my page > lauterwasser