Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 1949 -Stuart Circle Hospital - 4:05 am I came into Richmond, Virginia for the first time - kicking and screaming.



My first Birthday was a Blast. And I have enjoyed them all - all 58 of them - I know that 59 is going to be fun too. My only regret is that so many friends and family are in Virginia - but, you are with me today - Susan has planned a Birthday evening - - a quiet dinner and then - Monty Python's Spamalot at the Kravitz Center in West Palm Beach. The story continues.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks to my big brother, my childhood memories are so fun and packed with childhood adventures. Sometimes I wonder how we survived. I love you, Wayne Alan. Happy Birthday. I hope year 59 is the best ever!!!
-Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Wayne! I know it will be great for such wonderful guy! Cathy and I hope to actually see you guys on your next trip here.

Rick Cathy H.

My Pic Mania said...

Happy Birthday Wayne!
Have fun tonight!
~ Vickie ~

Jim said...

Happy late birthday to my wonderful brother-in-law!!! From our early days in the Boy Scouts to the present you have always made life exciting and fun.