Monday, June 4, 2007

Pirate Festival




Well, well, well, we had a great time at the Pirate Festival in Hampton on Saturday!

Kathy had a toe accident. After loosing half a pint of blood that was saved in a cup for mixing with the margaritas, she painted the band-aid to match her other pink toes... Carolyne bought a cute deer tiara... We went to eat at a restaurant off of main street and danced on old tunes the band played...


--------------------------------------------- Hope everybody who missed out still had a good week-end!
Cheers!
~ Vickie ~

2 comments:

KATHRYN said...

Yes, it was a pretty wild brawl I had with a bunch of pirates! I might have lost a toenail to them, but not my virginity, I'm proud to say! You should have seen what they lost!!! Just like Blackbeard's head, I paraded my dripping toenail around Hampton! I was drinking a bloody mary while Nurse Carolyn was doing the surgery, and for dear swooning Mary H., Bloody Marys will never be the same! Ha! Ha! What an amazing fun weekend! Those who did not join us have to put it on your calendar for next year! It was awesome! It was great to meet Klaus, Stephan, Rob, Michael and Kate, too! Really great, fun people! Thanks so much, Wayne and Susan, for the use of your condo! We liked it so much that we changed the locks on you! Sorry! Tee! Hee! Love you guys! I'll have some pics soon to share on the blog.

Florida Susan said...

We were glad that everyone had fun and just wish we were with you. We miss and love you so much.