Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mr. Mai Tai


So what Mr. Mai Tai neglected to tell you is that I had to pull him off the bridge kicking and screaming insisting he was going to get the best shot of the shuttle, when back at the hotel parking lot, the bellmen showed me the little trail that indicated the shuttle had left!!


Here's a shot of my latest artistic endeavor. By the way, Nathan, love the Jimmy Tree Spirit unveiling...don't know how you manage to post there everytime, but it stays there permanently and has no place for comments....when it disappears, you'll know Wayne got tired of looking at it every day!! But it is awesome, can't wait for you to bring ours down here to us ; )


Well, everyone have a great weekend. We miss you all very much.


Susan

3 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

Very cool! Almost looks like a mozaic! Ok, Caramel is currently watching his own tv... the fish in the fish tank... Getting ready to pack up for the week-end with the usual crew... Big hugs,

~ Vickie ~

Carolyn said...

Nice, Susan. I love your colors. Would love to see it up close. I hope your stuff gets in the art show and you will come to Hampton in July. Miss you guys!

KATHRYN said...

Yes, please come to Hampton in July! It would be so great to see you two again! And I really hope that your art is entered in the show! Let us know!