Friday, February 29, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO PATTI AND JOSH!!!



We'd like to wish my beautiful, sweet cousin Patti and her handsome husband, Josh, a great big Happy Anniversary, yes their first "real" one (since it's February 29th today)!! I wanted to put pictures up of them and their adorable daughter Rose, but alas, we don't have any here in Florida. Well, we have one of Rose, but our scanner's not working, bummer. And Rosie has a little brother or sister on the way, too, so double the congratulations today!! Feel better Patti, we love you all and hope to see you in April.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I met Patti at your home in Hampton several years ago. What a fun and nice person. Happy anniversary, Patti & Josh!

My Pic Mania said...

I can't remember if I met them or not but CONGRATULATIONS anyways!
~ Vickie ~