Saturday, February 23, 2008

2650 Lake Shore Drive #1202 Riviera Beach FL 33404









We are finally in! Our balcony overlooks the Intercoastal Waterway looking Northeast - great view of MacArther Nature Preserve and across Singer Island to the Ocean. The top picture is the view from the balcony. Yesterday, some friends that I work with dropped by to celebrate. Olivia and Michael. We took them on a tour of the pool area and BBQ - and hooked up with Michael's wife Anna for dinner. Yesterday was typical of Southern Florida in the winter - 78 degrees F and for Vickie, 25 degrees C - slight breeze off of the Ocean. We are loving it here. More to come from Marina Grande.

6 comments:

My Pic Mania said...

OMG!!! This is drop-dead gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person! I'm bringing my bathing suit: I want to try that pool... Jeez, here the weather has been so shitty the past couple of days, it's depressing! Anyways, have fun in your new dig!
Love,
~ Vickie ~

KATHRYN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATHRYN said...

Sorry, I messed up the first time. LOL! These pictures are fantastic! What a beautiful place to live and see those views out your windows! I'm sure you will really enjoy this place.

Florida Wayne said...

It is amazing - plus we are saving so much money moving in here! I bet I won't burn one tank of gas a month. plus- free internet, cable tv and telephone, health club - $300 cheaper than the place in Delray.

Anonymous said...

WoW!

And that should say it all.

Rick H.

Carolyn said...

What a challenge, to find a vacation spot after living each day in a vacation spot! So happy for you two. Enjoy!