Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fantabulous week-end





So I had an absolute FANTABULOUS week-end in Delray Beach! Wayne and Susan are the greatest hosts. Susan's art looks great and it is true, pictures don't do it justice. I got to see the parrots and yes, they are loud! The condo is so cute! I can't believe Susan managed to get it so nice and comfy in such a short time. The beach and restaurants are better than you can imagine. That's what I call landing in paradise (after a little bumpy flight...)! Thank you a gazillion to the 2 of you for the awesome time in Florida :) Luv,
~ Vickie ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad! I was worried Wayne was crazy and thought you ACTUALLY came to visit??? I did not see pictures of you swimming with the barracudas! I was gonna call you guys but I ran out of prepaid minutes???-sorry! Hud-Ginny-and myself went kayaking on the upper James and had a blast Sunday -I kid you not... We passed some UVA students tubing and there was over 250 tubers on the water Sunday!..It was something I have never experienced! We had to tie off on a small rock just to stop for our pimento cheese sandwich lunch! Some of the UVA girls got scared when they went over the rapids.. I tried to teach them about removing your bikini top to stop the water resistance but they fought me every step of the way! One day these women will learn about water saftey! Wayne gave up on his bikini top back in the 70's

Love you guys!-Nathan Arizona

My Pic Mania said...

An where are your pictures of the 250 UVA students in bikini tubing down the river? I'm surprised you didn't think of getting a good shot to print a poster size for your living room... LOL Anyways, going kayaking this Sunday in Back Bay. We are paddling to Blue Pete's Restaurant. Should be cool!
~ Vickie ~

KATHRYN said...

Glad you had such a good time, Vickie! Wish I had been with you! Definitely going with you next tme! Let's plan on it.